Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's wedding time again!!!

We have been cleaning windows quite a bit lately and we took a little break from it to go home for my brother, Nick's, wedding!! We stole Nick away to get a good shot of him with his best looking siblings!!!
Christine was gorgeous of course!! Here they are cutting their cake. . . well I guess this was Christine's cake, because Nick was lucky enough to get a German Chocolate cake specially made by Christine! Sheesh! I got some good lookin' parents!!!
I'm pretty sure that we have some work to do to look as good as Mom and Dad!!
Everything went really well . . . except for the weather giving us a little bit of a heart attack the morning of as it was raining and getting everything wet! Luckily the clouds went away and it was a bright sunny afternoon! My mom is just a little bit relieved that there won't be any more weddings for at least 2 years with Matt going on a mission and Abby not even out of high school yet! My mom is Super Woman. . . 5 weddings in the last 3 years! We love you Mom!! And thanks for working so hard Dad so you can pay for all of them!!

No comments: