Monday, July 30, 2012

The Big 30

 I flew home two weeks ago and when I got off the plane at midnight my dad and sister were a little surprised to see me.  I guess I looked a little different than they were expecting!  I guess I am good at keeping secrets!
We are thrilled to have a little boy joining us so soon!  I am nearly 30 weeks along and due in the middle of October.  My parents and most of my family and friends have had no idea this whole time :)  My brother got engaged in January and we found out in February and when David and I talked about how we would announce it to the family, it seemed so far away to keep a secret for that long, but we made it!  It was tough and it slipped out a couple times, but I kept it pretty quiet.  So if you have noticed me looking a little chunkier or you have been wondering why my belly has been hiding from the blog for so long, now you know! 

The pregnancy has been as good as it gets and I have no complaints, luckily!  I feel so blessed for having smooth sailing pregnancies so far and we are definitely thrilled!  Now if we could just agree on what we are going to call this little guy....

2 comments:

Crissa Rae said...

YAAAAY! (Just like David would say it. :) ) I am so excited for you guys! Good spacing, too. ;) I knew you always wanted to be just like me! haha. Just kidding. But I'm seriously so excited for you guys! Katelyn will be such a good big sister. And I'm a little jealous that you're getting a boy... Ours will come someday! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Congrats! How exciting! What a great idea for an announcement. You look fabulous.