Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Trip Home-Part 4...The Wedding

The main reason we all came home at the same time was not a coincidence.  My cute little brother, Matt, didn't waste any time when he got back from his mission and we had him meet Chelsea the night he finished his mission.  Little did we or he or she know that the next summer they would be getting married!  Chelsea joined our family for our family Christmas at the cabin and was able to see how flawless our family is :)  Whatever she experienced, it didn't scare her away or Matt is good at convincing her that we really are cool and not weird!


My mom took on the task of making a bunch of dresses.  She made these light green ones for Morgan, Katelyn and Mikilah.  Well, Tracie made Morgan's with my mom's coaching.
 


My mom also made these three dresses for Emme, Eddie, and Abby.  They turned out pretty and cute!  Good job mom!  Sorry we never got a picture of all of them together!



 mmmmm...these smoothies were so yummy and refreshing!  Katelyn stole mine from me and was in heaven too!

My mom put together a brunch and it was so yummy!  Crepes with fruit galore and I was in heaven.  There was also plenty of muffins, breakfast casseroles  and other toppings for crepes like nutella.  I have been eating way too many crepes since with fruit...I am hooked!  I am a sucker for fresh fruits...veggies on the other hand take a little convincing.





 These boys think they are so cool!  It takes a lot of hard work to be a Bare boy :)
 All of us Bares with Chelsea.


 Luke had to let people know he wasn't really on the market and single...Emme kept him in line :)


 Some of the cutest siblings ever!  They are so cute and so nice.

Who doesn't love bubbles?
 Nana is a sucker for cute little babies.  Nana is so fun to be around and still has her cheerful personality about her.  We all love our Nana!


We had a little fun dancing the night away!  







It was a beautiful wedding day and Chelsea looked perfectly beautiful.  Matt looked as handsome as he could get too!  

No comments: