Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thanks for the Tag

I was tagged by my sister, Tracie who is living in Germany right now. (. . . We are hoping to be able to come next summer, so you can't leave!) But anyways, I am supposed to list these eight things about me so here we go!!
Here's how to do this 8 THINGS thing: Mention the person who tagged you. Complete the lists of 8's. Tag 8 of your wonderful friends.
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
David coming home from Boise on Friday night
Graduating in December
Student teaching
Having kids
Moving out of Rexburg before winter comes
Playing soccer this semester and winning the championship again
Getting groceries today so I can make something yummy for dinner tonight
Getting a couch . . . finally!

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
Scrambled to get David ready and on his trip to Boise on time
Went to a morning full of great classes
Got a really painful papercut. . . it still hurts!
Got frustrated doing busy work again for one of my classes
Went to soccer practice and it was insanely windy. . . I was either tripping over the ball because the wind would blow it back at me, or I was chasing it since the wind would just carry it away!
Had pancakes, a carrot, and jell-o for dinner
Did homework with friends
Found out I got a scholarship this semester from the teaching department!

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
Travel everywhere. . . Australia, Germany, China, Hawaii, Home, anywhere with David
Not have to do the boring homework and only the assignments I liked and thought were important
Be in shape like I was when I was in high school
Enjoy running, just for fun
Be with kids more often
Take a Ceramics class
Be with my family more
Be able to cook like mom and not have to measure anything


8 SHOWS I WATCH:
The Biggest Loser
American Idol
24. . . but not by myself
Dancing with the Stars
So You Think You Can Dance
The Office
Full House
Monk

8 PEOPLE I TAG:
Anyone who reads this. . . I don't know who does
Mom
Dad
Rosie
Kelsie
Grandpa Bob
Crissa
. . .
. .

1 comment:

TracieCarter said...

Fun lists! Man, you got me wondering if So you think you can dance is gonna show here! My summer won't be complete w/o it :) I can't believe how many sports classes and activities you guys are in. I'm jealous! Esp since I was just whining tonight about not having a time each day to go walk ON MY OWN BY MYSELF w/ lil Morgan's shenanigans! Still up at least 1-3x per night. All children are not created equal as sleepers, unfortunately! Grrrrr! Love you!!! Can't wait to have you here!!!