Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WE LOVE SCHOOL!!!

We are on our third week of the semester, and we are loving it! I love all my classes and my schedule even gives me time to play! I was able to take a basketball class, and I also get to play soccer again with the school. I joined my ward's soccer team for intramural and David, Nick and I put together an ultimate Frisbee team as well! So every night we should be playing something! . . . oh ya. . . David is on the ward softball team as well!
So back to classes. . . I am learning how to teach everything this semester. . . math, science, PE, reading, and then I have a couple classes on teaching students with disabilities and students from diverse cultures. So I have a good load of classes but I love them!
David's classes are challenging but interesting for him . . . including his basketball and volleyball classes. He is finishing up and graduating at the end of the semester and is enjoying being in the class and out of the office for now.

No comments: