Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Halloween

I know this was forever ago, but I just have to put it up!  I was at home the week before Halloween and they had their ward party.  I wasn't sure what Katelyn should dress up as so I started to look online at baby costumes.  I found one that I thought. . . we could make that!
So I convinced my mom to sew a little costume up really quick.   It only took her a little over an hour.  All I did was iron the fabric.
I loved it!  We tied off the ends and put a little white hat on her and ta-da!  We had a cute little tootsie roll!
My costume was about as cute as it was 15 years ago.  I also didn't get the memo that parents don't dress up much anymore.  Katelyn was cute so she saved me as more people would pay attention to her than me.
This is in 1995.  I am the witch here.   Same wig. . . just as gross.
  I scanned a bunch of old pictures while I was home and I like this one too.  I think someone was a clown and a pirate each year.  This is 1993 with Ben as the Indian, I'm a clown, and Nick is the pirate.
Halloween is such a goofy holiday, but it is the one day of the year that you can throw a wild costume together and be whatever you want!



No comments: