Friday, July 1, 2011

Easy to Please

David celebrated his first Father's Day this year.  I wanted to do something for him, but I wasn't sure what.  We don't do big gifts for Mother's/Father's day so I got creative.  There was an awesome sale on candy bars a couple weeks ago and with my coupons, I was able to get 12 candy bars for under 2 bucks!  The rest of the stuff I used was from around the house and in my crazy craft box of who knows what.  This is what I came up with and he felt very loved and appreciated!  
The round little tags were cute too.  So cute that I had him wear one to church that said "My 1st Father's Day" ... David wasn't so thrilled about wearing this badge, but I think he did it out of fear that he wouldn't get to keep his candy bars.  Nothing like a little embarrassment right?

A few days later David got another new treat.   He got his very own Ninja Turtle Popsicle from the ice cream man.  He was one happy boy!

No comments: