Thursday, August 18, 2011

Today's a Big Day

This day is a special day for a few reasons.  My not-so-little little brother is another year older!
He's a cute one!  But he's got himself a girl he chases after already...sorry this stud is taken :)

 I can't believe he is a Senior this year.  That makes me feel so old...Yikes!
 Luke shares his special day with one of my other brothers.  Chad and Amber are celebrating their 10th?..maybe 11th anniversary today.
They make cute kids too!  It must run in the family because so far they have all turned out pretty good looking :)


When I was nearing the end of my pregnancy with Katelyn my dad started up a guessing game so everyone could put in their prediction of when they thought she would arrive.  I think everyone was wrong with her coming a week late...silly girl.
Today was my sister's due date.  A week ago we started putting in our guesses.  I thought maybe a couple days over and the baby would come on the 20th.  Others thought the 22nd, the 16th, 19th, and so on.  But we should have all been a little suspicious when Tracie and Ryan put in their guesses early for the 14th and the 15th.  I think they knew something we didn't or maybe they just really wanted that Blizzard prize :)

This cute little boy made his arrival late Sunday night and Mom and David cheated and tried to snag those time slots for the Blizzard once they heard Tracie was at the hospital.  This family will do anything for ice cream!  



 These are the cutest little kids!  I have been looking at these pictures all week!  I am glad baby Jake didn't wait until today to come because I have loved  seeing these pictures of him with his brothers and sister.



Such a precious little guy!  Katelyn has been fascinated with him in all the pictures and I think she is okay not being the youngest little grand child anymore.  I am not sure how Morgan, the new big sister, is taking this new addition, but Easton and McKay seem to think having a tiny little brother is pretty neat!

Oh happy day!

No comments: