Monday, March 22, 2010

Not Yet

I didn't get to have the ultrasound today. . . I was really hoping, but the doctor said they would do it at 20 weeks or so.  So that is no more than 2 weeks away which is really exciting!  We really don't care what it is, but we just want to know.  That baby better not have it's legs crossed or we won't be very happy!  We had a new doctor today that we both really liked and we are going to stick with him!
I got to hear the heartbeat of the little baby.  David was on his way from work so he missed it :(  It was so quick and sounded great. . . I loved it!  I will schedule our ultrasound so that David has plenty of time to get there after work...I wouldn't want him to miss that ultrasound for sure!  
So we are doing great. . . I am feeling more pregnant than fat which is better for me!  David is getting a little nervous about his job as the coach of the monster of a wife that will be coming :)  He has been trying to find a book or something with some guidance to help him be ready for the big day!  Cute!  He is honestly excited to take a pregnancy/birthing/help class.  We will see how that goes!  I told him I didn't want to go until I was showing a little more so that we don't look out of place.  
I think I can feel the baby in my belly. It isn't regular like a heartbeat, and not like anything else. . . very fun!  Lots of little flutters/kicks!  They are cute now, and I am sure they won't be as cute in 3 months or so!  I'll take it for now!  Love it!

No comments: