Friday, March 19, 2010

Visits from our new friends!

It has been beautiful all week.  Cold in the morning, but by noon, it has been absolutely perfect.  55-60 degrees and a light breeze :)  I have no complaints about the weather here!
Since it has been so warm, David and I have had some visitors!  We just like to feed them at the door and then they run off once they have had enough.  Here was the visitor today that met me as I came home this afternoon.
There are trees all around our apartment complex and some in our grassy area too.  There are always squirrels running around and chasing each other and they are fun to watch.  This one was so cute.  He probably would have come right on in our apartment if I would have let him!  Maybe I should have left him as a little surprise for David when he got home. . . kidding!  I promise! :) 
He and his friends are just so fun!  I am glad to feed them the heels of my bread anytime :)

1 comment:

r^3 said...

THis is such a sweet picture! What a cool new friend as well!