Friday, April 23, 2010

Cruisin' Along

I am at 23 weeks now and I am loving this stage of being pregnant.

Everyone knows that I am pregnant and it isn't so hard for people to tell whether it is okay to mention me being pregnant or not.  Fun time!  I love that I can still move and even exercise without feeling miserable.  I was able to get out a few times a week while I wasn't working to go for a run and I loved it!  It has been beautiful lately so it has been nice and easy to get out.
Our little girl is kicking away.  We had a doctor's appointment this week just for a check-up and everything is great.  As we were listening to the heartbeat, our baby started rolling around and it was fun because I was feeling it and the doctor was having a tough time keeping track of the heartbeat as she was squirming.  We haven't made too much progress on naming our little girl, but we both have our favorites that we are trying to convince each other to like it.  Sleeping is getting to where I don't even think about sleeping on my front or back as it is not comfortable at all, but one side or another works.  It's not too bad, but I think I stretch out and take up a good amount of David's space.  He likes his space while he is trying to go to sleep. . . sorry Babe!

No comments: