Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's Nice

Lately:

  • I have loved not being pregnant.  I can move and sleep again!
  • I love seeing Katelyn when she first wakes up, every time
  • We love not being at the hospital
  • I feel great and didn't have a reason not to go to church.
  • David had Monday off and we loved having him home
  • We love having a rocking chair!
  • Katelyn makes cute faces making good use of her eyebrows
  • Mom or people from the ward have been preparing all my meals
  • Nursing is going really well and doesn't hurt anymore
  • My belly is a ton smaller but because I am nursing, I still can't see my feet :)
  • And today's favorite, Katelyn attempted to pee on both of us during her diaper changing. . . David caught it with a diaper and I was just letting her enjoy her freedom when she tried to get me :)
Mom is leaving us tomorrow and we will miss her.  Apparently I have not been in enough pain and miserable enough for her to really pamper me, but I have loved having her here.  She's got a magic soothing touch with Katelyn and I now have a freezer full of food ready for dinners all month!  She spoiled David too and he has had oreos and cookies and cream ice cream all week.  I can't wait to see the blessing dress she finishes off for the blessing coming up.

I think I forgot to mention. . . As of Sunday August 29th at 7 am, anyone and everyone  has been entered into a weight loss competition.  I have a feeling that I might lose the most weight and I dare all of you to try and beat me :)  This will be the true test to see who gets the Blizzard and dad's two bits.  

1 comment:

Derek and Kelly said...

I'm glad to hear that you guys are doing well! I want to see more pictures!