Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm still trying to figure this out...

I started this blog during Christmas break when there was a lot going on and I felt like I could write forever about all the fun we had. Then when I came out here to Portland, David started working 65 hours a week and I was looking for a job. It then turned into a desperate job hunt for me. I wasn't hearing anything from hardly any of the places I had applied, and I was getting so bored. I had about 12 hours each day with nothing to do and I couldn't find anything to do. I tried to volunteer and babysit, cook dinners for sick people, or volunteer at the temple, but the temple is closed all this month, the dinner cooking list was filled for a couple weeks and nobody needed any babysitters for a couple weeks when all the babies in the ward were due. It seemed like a joke for me to be able to get out of the house. I really couldn't believe it.

So I felt like there was nothing eventful going on to write about so I didn't tell anyone about the blog.  Mom told me to tell her what it was anyways so she could add it to her bookmarked sites.  I have been thinking about  how we have been here for over a month already and that there had to be something that we have been doing.  I knew we have had some adventures, big and small so I will write about those. . . Enjoy!

No comments: