Thursday, March 17, 2011

Madness? . . . Nah.

David convinced me to fill out a bracket for the basketball tournament.  I don't follow basketball too closely but I have seen a game here and there.  So in filling out my bracket I was really clueless.  I have always just filled them in and called it good not even having any idea who the top ranked teams were.  I have no idea who is going to win what game, who will have the big upsets, and all that.  David gets really excited about it.  Of course, David is betting on Texas to win it all.  He is a loyal fan and will always support any team from Texas over anyone else.

I didn't do any "research" on the teams and I just went off of the rankings.  So we'll see how my guesses play out this time.  I guessed Duke is going to win it again this year. (I didn't realize they won it last year until David told me)  So maybe I have a chance of racking up more points than David. . . let the madness begin :)

No comments: