Sunday, May 9, 2010

25 weeks and showing!

Each week we take pictures showing how much my belly is growing and this week I feel like I look huge!
Here are two pictures. .  the one in green is at 23 weeks and the one in blue is at 25 weeks.  Is is just me or is there a BIG difference?  Only 2 weeks, really?!

 I really don't feel like I am as big as I look, but it is what it is!  I am on track for weight gain and I am measuring right on where I should, so I am not worried that I am too big.  I am just caught off guard a little as I don't feel as round as I look!  It is fun though as more and more people now feel safe to mention me being pregnant.  We are getting closer to having a name picked out, but still working on it.  My first grade class has tried to be helpful!
I sometimes wake up in the morning and she is kicking away.  It is a nice way to wake up.  David has been able to feel her kicking around in there too which is fun!  We are just plugging along and loving it!  Nothing too new and exciting, but we are quite alright with that!

3 comments:

r^3 said...

Lorry you make such a cute prego lady!!! So excited for the little girly who's name will Not be Dory :)

Abby Michelle Bare said...

oh gosh you are just HUGE! what a cute prego :) i love you girl!

Derek and Kelly said...

You are adorable!!!