Sunday, May 30, 2010

Our little dancer

At our ultrasound we found out that we are having a girl!  It was very clear and there seemed to be no doubt that it is a girl.  We are thrilled and are excited. . . not that we prefer a girl, but that we know what it is more confidently!  We would have been just as thrilled to have a boy, but I guess the boys will have to come later.  She is kicking off and on during the day and I still love it.  sometimes when I am not doing anything too important, I can be found staring at my twitching belly.  It is such a  fun feeling and I get off in my own little world.  I saw how the baby was sitting in my belly, so I kind of know if she is kicking, punching, or head butting me.  Too fun!  I am getting, big, but not miserable!

2 comments:

Derek and Kelly said...

YAY! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet little Dorry. :)

Derek and Kelly said...

PS- I was right! lol.