Friday, May 21, 2010

Baby Daddy

David is taking such good care of me. He is such a sweet boy and is very concerned about making me happy.  
. . . He asks nearly each day how my belly is doing.
. . . last night he woke up and noticed I was sleeping on my back.  He got nervous because I am supposed to sleep on one of my sides so nicely woke me up and helped me roll over while I was probably wiping up my drool and not making it as quick and easy as it would seem to be :)
. . . he is very excited to take a birthing and delivery class and graciously waited an extra month to take it so I could look a little more pregnant so I looked as if we were supposed to be there.
. . . he has been watching tutorials online to learn about how to take care of a newborn baby (bathing, dressing, feeding, diapers, etc)
. . . he meets me at doctor appointments each time
. . . he tells me I look cute with a big belly
. . . he wants me to stay home when the baby comes and wants me to be happy
. . . he doesn't really want to name the baby Dory

. . . he lets me blame anything I like on the baby and has tried to do the same but it didn't quite work out for some reason

He is very excited to be a dad and I am convinced he will be a good one!  This boy of mine sure does know how to make me laugh and I love all the time we get to have each night after work and on the weekends together.  Love him :)

1 comment:

Derek and Kelly said...

Aw, that is really sweet. Especially the part about Dory.