Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We know . . . do you?

We had our last ultrasound today and the doctor wanted to check up on something which David and I still don't really know what they were concerned about.  All we really know is that they said everything looks great, they aren't concerned about how the baby is growing/how I am doing and that we both look like we are great and right on track.
We also found out as clear as we could what we are going to have.  Our last ultrasound was a little shaky on the gender and the doctor said the legs were a little tight together, so it seemed that she guessed it was a girl so we could come out with something from our 20 week ultrasound, but we weren't confident.  We haven't bought or painted anything and we prayed that we would be lucky enough to get a good look today, and we did!!!!  We are very excited and with school getting out in 2 days, I will have lots of free time to decorate and make fun stuff for the baby.
For those that are dying to know, you will have to wait!  This is mean, but I won't make you wait too long!  I will tell all over the weekend.  I just like to see what people think.  Maybe it is the teacher in me and this is a little pretest just to see what you already know!  Go ahead and guess. . .  did the doctor guess right and we are going to have a girl, or has it really been a boy all along?  We know. . . do you?

1 comment:

Emily said...

oh my goodness!!! is it a boy?!!! holy cow!!! I can't wait to find out!