Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Date with a Future Dad


Here we are at 37 weeks.  I really can't believe it.  This is what we have been building up for and I really think that my belly is so tight and if this baby gets any bigger then my belly will be like pantyhose with runs in them.  The stretch marks will be having a hay day running all over my belly.  That's fine though and I would be very surprised if it doesn't happen.  
For part of our date night, we took some pictures which could possibly be the last ones before we will be taking pictures of the little girl herself.  It is overwhelming, in a good way, that we will be parents soon.  I will probably be an emotional train wreck in the hospital and I have warned David :)    




We can't wait to meet our little baby. . . poopy diapers and all!

1 comment:

Mark & Rachel said...

I love these pictures! You look great and beautiful! Cant wait to see pictures...but for the record, you could go any day, 37 weeks is when I delivered :-)